Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Director of Corporate Mobile Management
for New York, Boston or San Francisco CA Locations.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Director of Corporate Mobile Product Management
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including strategy, business vision, roadmap generation, user story creation, backlog grooming, sprint-planning and release management.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ use of the mobile platform by actively engaging with clients, bank managers and other lines of business to actively solicit and represent the “voice of the customer.”
- Manage and develop other product team members within the department
- Participate in the capital planning process by defining the business case and budget requirements; champion the product vision and roadmap to secure project funding.
- Stay apprised of industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape; incorporate relevant products within our digital and mobile ecosystem from pilots/proof of concepts to launching them into production.
- Understand the regulatory, legal and security context to maintain compliance and manage risk.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of quality products; partner with Technology and QA and conduct user-acceptance testing.
- Optimize the services of our partner vendors by effectively managing the relationships and their deliverables.
- Define and analyze metrics that provide insight into the success of our products and utilize these metrics effectively for key product decisions.
- Adhere to the applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as Bank policies and procedures.
- Identify and report suspicious activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Officer.
- Know and verify the identity of any client who enters into a relationship with the Bank Officer.
. 10+ years of product management experience required, with digital-based services preferred
- 10-15+ years of business/process analysis required, web-based and mobile services preferred
- 10-15+ years of banking experience required
- 10-15+ years of experience of project management, business/ technology consulting, and/ or technology delivery strongly preferred
- Digital corporate cash management experience
- Deep experience with mobile product management, ideally in financial services; corporate digital banking experience strongly preferred
- Experience defining the strategic roadmap for a product, coupled with the ability to communicate and champion that roadmap throughout the organization
- Experience managing & mentoring product managers
- The ability to determine key client needs and align them with the latest technology trends available within the financial services/fintech space
- Skill managing the competing demands of multiple internal stakeholders, business areas and external providers to develop a roadmap and deliver high-quality solutions
- Expertise in software implementation projects using the Agile method, with a hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Experience with the full lifecycle ownership, from inception through implementation and support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver presentations across the firm and build strong internal and external relationships
- An orientation toward being a leader and team player with excellent planning and managerial skills and providing extraordinary service
- Ability to plan and work and provide direction effectively in a highly complex, entrepreneurial and (often) high pressure environment.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Applied experience in agile development methods a plus
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
Please email your resume or
Keywords: director mobile product management digital banking technology roadmap financial