Our client, a major bank, looking for talented .NET Developer Team Lead
San Francisco CA Location.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Team Lead .NET Software Engineer
Leading a group of engineers by providing technical direction, establishing a vision and managing technical quality of team deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentor-ship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- 10 + years of software web development experience.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experienced in breaking a monolithic application to Microservices, Micro Frontend, and making it deployment ready for cloud infrastructure.
- Strong in .NET web Development. Experience with both ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Proficient in .NET core and entity framework core.
- Strong experience in C# as programming language with LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Strong experience in SQL Server back-end. Ability to write complex stored procedures, queries and optimize for performance.
- Experience working in a MEAN/MERN stack and strong proficiency with REACT framework. (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular/React, Node.js)
- Experience in development of Microservices.
- Experience with AWS Cloud.
- Has deep understanding of DevOps and experience with tooling such as Docker, Jenkins, OpenShift etc.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, AppDynamics or new Relic.
- Experience in Python is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please email your resume or