Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Master Data Management Engineer
San Francisco CA Location.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Master Data Management / Kafka Support Engineer
MDM Support Engineer will work as production support team member and developer on various projects on the MDM platform. This position will work closely with key MDM stakeholders in Enterprise Client Data team, business and IT. The candidate should have in-depth experience with Informatica MDM (formerly Siperian) both at a hands-on level and architectural level.
development skills in Informatica MDM Hub console and IDD. Should be proficient in Oracle PL/SQL and be able to integrate the Informatica MDM with other applications, using EAI, SOA and ETL integration methods.
The role will require 24/7 availability for production support
8+ years of experience in Master Data Management, involving full-fledged implementation of customer, supplier and product data hubs.
- Experience in full implementation of Informatica Multi-domain MDM Hub versions 10.2 involving design, development and upgrade. Candidate should be able to complete conceptual, logical and physical design in clustered and high availability environments.
- 3 years of experience in designing metadata architecture in data-driven projects, performing complex data analysis using Pl/SQL, SQL, UNIX scripting.
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams of 5 or more members and delivering MDM solutions, including integration to high visibility environments such as CRM
- 3 years of experience in performance tuning for MDM loads jobs, MDM Web services (SIF), match rules tuning and deciding of complex matching strategies involving 10+rules
- Experience in working for at least 2 projects in PIM (Product Information Management), must have good understanding of Product Hub, implementation of RICE(Interface, Reports, Forms, Conversions) components, implementation of hierarchies, developing IDD application for a product hub
- Troubleshooting the Informatica MDM technology stack including database tier (Oracle), application server tier (JBoss), implementing operational automation using scripts
- Proficiency in Python coding and hands on experience with big data
- Experience in setting up and leading data governance teams for MDM solutions.
Please email your resume or
Keywords: MDM master data Siperian SQL informatica Python RICE PIM Oracle PL/SQL unix linux hub mutli-domain multidomain