: Full Time
: College Degree or 2-3+ years industry experience.
Some experience in recruiting, sales or marketing is preferred.
Brains Workgroup, Inc is a search and consulting firm in the areas of Technology, Management, Sales & Marketing and Pubic Accounting.
We are conveniently located in Paramus, NJ
Great “in-training” position for an individual with a strong desire to build a career as a Full Desk Recruiter. Selected individual will be working “hand-in-hand” with a Technical Search Team supporting the team by providing highly qualified candidates for confirmed job orders.
- Search for qualified candidates using various job boards.
- Telephone all sources that may lead to qualified candidates
- Qualify potential candidates by conducting initial telephone interviews, obtaining completed Candidate Data Sheets, references and other information as indicated by the Client’s specifics.
- Ensure that all candidate data is entered properly, efficiently and with proper coding into ATS (applicant tacking system).
- Present qualified candidates to Account Executives in the proper format and follow up daily/weekly to ensure proper processing of qualified candidates.
- Assist the Account Executive(s) and candidates throughout the interview and hiring process.
- Some administrative assistant and office management responsibility, answering phone, making appointments, helping with organizational issues, and etc.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to perform telephone calls and accurately document results of calls using applicant tracking software.
- Strong ability to plan in advance to meet goals and metrics and execute plan to meet and exceed goals.
- Excellent data entry skills and knowledge of MS Office and Windows Programs.
- Strong desire to be successful as an individual and as a team. Strong ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and high energy.
Base plus uncapped commissions.
Please email your resume or