Managed Services team is looking for a Director - NOC (Network Operations Center) to join its growing organization. This is a challenging position requiring a strong background in leadership, communication, and network operations.
Ability to oversee and provide direction to a Public Cloud focused network operation center responsible for the ongoing monitoring and maintenance of customer environments.
Responsibility for three tiers of NOC and will act as the liaison with other departments, interacting with customers (such as the Professional Services, Sales, Engineering, and Product teams).
● Leadership experience in a NOC environment in a Managed Services organization (35+ people teams)
● Experience scaling and developing global support teams of at least 35+ engineers
● Demonstrated knowledge of Amazon Web Services
● Experience running 24x7 support operation in mission critical organizations
● Experience with support, processes, and best practices.
● Ticketing systems experience
● Ability to create & implement career growth paths, for team members
● Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
● Ability to define, implement, and support operations through metrics and KPI’s
● Proven record for exceeding customer satisfaction targets, KPI’s, and SLA’s
● Strong customer service orientation
● Experience leading in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
● Proven experience and relevant certifications in public cloud/private cloud fields
● BA/BS, technical degree preferred, advanced degree is a plus
● Effectively manage a 24x7 US-based mission critical support group
● Act as the voice of the customer across the organization
● Develop and implement customer support methodologies and best practices
● Set customer support KPIs and pursue top service standards to meet them
● Provide insights based on data to identify improvements in the managed services day-to-day operations
● Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
● Develop and execute plans for personal team members development
● Build and maintain work processes and relationships with all stakeholders (Product, Professional Services, Engineering, Sales)
● Act as an escalation point
● Oversee and streamline global Customer Support processes, procedures, and metrics