Looking for a talented and experienced Team Lead to guide a team of talented Cloud Support Associates (Tier 2) in Managed Services Department.
The Cloud Support team is 24/7 and responsible for evaluating and troubleshooting client support issues, change and build requests, and communicating with clients and account managers as needed.
You will provide feedback and training to your team to help them succeed and grow, review internal processes and procedures, use your technical knowledge to keep projects and tasks on track, and ensure client satisfaction.
● 3-5 years experience in the Managed Services space. Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills is a must
● Ability to identify each team members strength and weakness
● Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows administration
● Ability to train engineers on both technical and customer service skills to ensure customer success
● Ability to make prompt decisions under pressure
● Ability to work with other departments to facilitate changes
● Ability to identify areas of improvement either technically or with existing processes.
● Ability to provide frequent project updates and meet project completion deadlines
● Proficiency with AWS management (EC2, SNS/SQS, RDS)
● Ability to conduct thorough investigations, including issue root cause analysis reports and corrective action plan implementation
● Ability to work a flexible schedule, including on-call and the potential to work nights and weekends as necessary.
● Ticket queue management and prioritization of team workflow
● Oversee and ensure the quality and accuracy of teams’ work
● Shift schedule management
● Ensure policies are followed and goals are met by team members
● Provide direction and guidance to the team and individual engineers
● Support account managers with technical questions, concerns, escalations and client meetings
● Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports
● Coach and mentor direct reports
● Assist with interviewing and hiring of new team members
● Develop, organize and execute training sessions for new workflows and procedure recommendations
● Delegate responsibilities and workload within the team
● Participate in inter-departmental planning meetings on suggested solutions for existing issues as well as systemic improvements
● Create and develop key utilization metrics for the department
● Work with Manager on performance reviews of your reports
● Work with Manager on developing policies and goals for the team and ensuring those goals are in line with departmental goals