Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco CA, Boston, MA or New York, NY Location
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
As an engineer, you’ll be part of a small team that develops and manages a heavily used internal application by our bankers to serve our clients. This team is passionate about adding business value by means of delivering high quality technical solutions and offering exceptional support to our business partners.
What you’ll do as a Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Involvement in the end to end software life cycle – from birth of an idea to continued production support.
- Extract technical specs from business requirements and implement a solution with a foresight to be scalable and maintainable.
- Develop and prepare documents for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements.
- Work closely with business analysts and other technical partners in driving the projects and see through to completion.
Minimum 5-6 years of hands-on development experience. For more experienced professionals Lead roles is also available.
- An ability to design RESTful APIs, with an eye for pragmatic tradeoffs between short-term flexibility and long-term architectural rigor
- Strong experience in SQL Server back-end. Ability to write complex SQL queries optimize for performance.
- Exposure to NoSQL and relational data stores (MongoDB is preferred).
- Experience working in a MEAN or MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular, React, Node.js)
- Some experience in .NET web Development and asp.net core is preferred.
- Some experience in C# as programming language with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Have experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant and Ivy
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, AppDynamics or new Relic.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures
- Some experience in Python is nice to have.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For Lead Role:
- Prior experience in a technical leadership
- Experience in breaking a monolithic application to Microservices, Micro Frontend, and making it deployment ready for cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS, Azure or any other).
Please email your resume or