Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco CA Location. With MEAN / MERN Stack
(MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular, React, Node.js)
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Full Stack Software Engineer with MEAN/MERN Stack.
As an engineer, you’ll be part of a small team that develops and manages a heavily used internal application by our bankers to serve our clients. This team is passionate about adding business value by means of delivering high quality technical solutions and offering exceptional support to our business partners.
What you’ll do as a Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Involvement in the end to end software life cycle – from birth of an idea to continued production support.
- Extract technical specs from business requirements and implement a solution with a foresight to be scalable and maintainable.
- Develop and prepare documents for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements.
- Work closely with business analysts and other technical partners in driving the projects and see through to completion.
- Strong experience working in a MEAN/MERN stack and proficiency with REACT framework.
- An ability to design RESTful APIs, with an eye for pragmatic tradeoffs between short-term flexibility and long-term architectural rigor
- Strong experience in SQL server backend. Ability to write complex stored procedures, queries and optimize for performance.
- Some experience in .NET web Development and asp.net core is preferred.
- Some experience in C# as programming language with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Have experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant and Ivy
- Exposure to NoSQL and relational data stores
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, AppDynamics or new Relic.
- Some experience in Python is nice to have.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please email your resume or