Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for IT Risk SOX Testing Coordinator Consultant.
IT SOX Testing Coordinator (SARBANES OXLEY)
Initial 4+ months contract with possibility for extensions.
Hybrid commute to Jersey City, NJ Office.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An experienced practitioner with solid grasp of IT risk and control concept. Good communication skills is highly desired.
The candidate is expected to be:
- Strong in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- Highly effective and efficient in playing an audit liaison role between IT SMEs and auditors.
- Proficient in assessing effectiveness of ITGC controls
- be a trusted advisor for IT team in designing and implement controls for risk mitigation and issue remediation
- organized and effective in keeping track of threads of multiple audit projects at any given time and keep management informed of status of each project timely
-A self-starter and is cable of complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- 3+ years of IT audit experience (Financial industry preferable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
-Strong project management skills
- Good work ethics
Certifications: CISA, CISSP, CIA-plus
B.S. degree in IT, MIS , Finance & Accounting or related fields
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords sox sarbanes risk audit cia cisa cissp itgc