One of our clients, high-tech startup in NYC, looking for talented React Native Engineer.
Full time permanent position with competitive salary and full benefit package.
Currently 100% remote, on-site with option to partial work from home after Covid19 Crisis is over.
Senior React Native Engineer
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a seamless customer experience and is able to drive and execute end-to-end mobile customer journeys using React Native, TypeScript, and GraphQL. You will plan, architect, build, and own features in our React Native app, which integrates both Lively’s telehealth services and controls for Lively’s cutting-edge bluetooth-enabled hearing aids into a single unified whole. You will partner with design to bring our customer touch-points to life and will be responsible for the technical execution of mobile projects through hands-on development and prototyping. In other words, you will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation to create a user-friendly product.
- Develop new user-facing features for our cross-platform mobile app.
- Collaborate with Product and Design to create a seamless user experience.
- Contribute to the architecture, development, and maintenance of our mobile app.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Frontend, Mobile, or Fullstack Engineer.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Familiarity with Mobile UI/UX design principles and best practices.
- Mobile app development, particularly with React Native.
- Experience in Conversion Optimization and A/B testing, Web Performance Optimization, Relay, and GraphQL.
- Experience in the healthcare space and startup environments.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers