Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Development Lead (Solutions Architect / Technical Manager)
San Francisco CA Location.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Technical Manager / Solutions Architect
manages all activities related to the design, development, implementation, and integration of Campaign & Targeted Messaging systems, including tool evaluation, data analysis, API development, web and mobile application integration. This hands-on leader will apply knowledge of best practices, communication skills, and problem-solving skills to guide project teams
- 10 years direct experience in software development; and 5+ years in object-oriented design and implementation
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the web-based solutions and methodologies
- Proven ability to plan and manage a public-facing, large-scale, long-duration software development projects.
- Demonstrated experience leading the successful development and implementation of large-scale projects on time, on budget and with measurable positive customer benefits.
- Demonstrated experience developing user journey, configuring campaign management, developing analytics tagging strategy, and utilizing targeted messaging tools.
- Experience with projects that integrate with API, web services, digital e-commerce, and etc.
- Experience working with the Agile/Scrum project management methodologies.
- Experience in matrix-managing cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
This role will work closely with business stakeholders, IS cross-functional teams, and 3rd party vendors on various projects to ensure the on-time project delivery.
- Identify and develop support for new opportunities (operational efficiencies, new product features, enterprise integration, etc.). Validate feasibility via proof-of-concepts.
- Responsible for project solution design, taking design through internal review process, implementation, and delivery including reporting.
- Drive IS cross-functional teams to delivery and ensure commitments are met while providing high quality and cost-effective systems that meet customer’s expectations.
- Manage, structure, and develop delivery team to ensure members are highly motivated & focused on delivery (including collaborate and coordinate cross-team activities on other related projects).
- Work with Application Support team and vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their SLAs.
- Keeping up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to rapid changing Campaign & Targeted Messaging environment.
Please email your resume or
Keywords:architect aws node sql oracle bank financial linux react poc agile api scrum