Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Cloud Automation Engineers in New York City, San Francisco CA and Boston MA.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
System Automation Engineer - Threat AV Security Tools and Encryption Technology.
- Work in a cross-functional team to design and engineer solutions to complicated problems
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI/SSL and Threat architecture, strategies, automation and enforce governance & standards
- Provide exceptional L3 escalation and engineering support for banks enterprise servers, Active Directory, DNS, PKI/SSL, Threat tools across private and private cloud services.
- Delivery of the infrastructure solution includes a variety of skills including infrastructure architecture; scripting/automation and configuration of the infrastructure, as well as project technical lead ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time.
- 2+ Years of experience with a Public Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- 2+ Years of experience with Threat AV Security Tools
- 2+ Years of experience with Encryption Technology (TLS/SSL, Ciphers)
- 2+ Years of experience with PowerShell Scripting
- 2+ Years of experience with Active Directory/DNS
- 5+ Years of experience with one or more Enterprise Server Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Linux)
- Experience with High Availability Systems
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with DevSec Ops
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Please email your resume or
Keywords: cloud aws azure gcp thread ecnryption pki ssl active directory msad powershell shell perl agile scrum devsec dns high availability