Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Digital Analytics Marketing Director
San Francisco, Walnut Creek, LA, CA, New York City , Boston Locations.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE. Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Director of Digital Analytics Marketing
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses.
The Director of Digital Analytics is a highly visible/influential role in which you will partner with key stakeholders to deliver data-driven, strategic insight across all aspects of the business.
- Act as subject matter expert on our data and analytics, implementing best practices for data collection, management and analysis
- Design, develop, and deploy self-service reports, scorecards, and dashboards
- Conduct hands-on data analysis and modeling that delivers business impact and helps digital channels reach department goals
- Partner with digital marketing to optimize campaign approach and reporting
- Offer insight and advice to senior leadership for how optimize our website and mobile applications, with insight into product usage and client segments
- Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture
- Partner with other data teams across the firm for knowledge sharing and to develop consistent nomenclature and data reporting practice
- 7-10 years of experience in B2C analytics
- Advanced degree or equivalent working experience, in statistics, econometrics, computer science, mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- Experience in SQL,
- Tableau, or programming/scripting languages (Python, R or similar) is a plus
- An advocate for implementing tools and processes that help measure the business
- Adept at managing competing priorities through planned and ad-hoc requests in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with an ability to work independently and proactively
- A strong verbal and written communicator with fluency presenting analysis and insights to key decision makers
- Able to work well with cross-functional teams; independently and proactively (e.g., marketing, UX, product)
Please email your resume or
Keywords:analytics analysis statistics econometrics math quantitative marketing tableau sql data science