Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for a talented - Project Manager Consultant
This is 6 months contract with right to hire option.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Looking for a project manager/business analyst to support an HR transformation project including a migration to Workday platform.
- Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for projects involving line of business, software developers and vendors.
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with implementation of a HR tool preferred
- 6-10 years’ work experience as Business Analyst, background in IT
- 4-6 years’ work experience in Project Management
- Experience with process improvement/ process analysis
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices is preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience in data analysis
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholder audiences
- Effective presentation skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Guides projects through the project management lifecycle to achieve successful implementation
- Prepare all project deliverables – scope documents, functional requirements, project plans, test plans, communication plans, user guides etc.
- Keeps project stakeholders informed. Uses any tools that are appropriate. These include project status reports, meeting minutes, and presentations for face to face meetings
- Perform business analysis to understand and interpret the requirements for all IT projects that help to improve efficiencies
- Perform data analysis to understand use cases and identify improvements and solutions to streamline related processes.
- Identify and manage risks. Recognize issues and proactively create ways to mitigate their impact
Please email your resume or