One of our clients, major Healthcare Technology Company is looking for Senior Security Architect. Permanent FT role with great compensation, bonus, equity and benefits package.
Location in Boston, MA, Austin TX, Atlanta GA, Burlington, VA
Currently 100% remote, but will be couple of days on-site in few months.
As an Architect, you will be responsible for leading the technical strategy and vision for company's infrastructure security, closely working with other technologists to produce key architectural capabilities, and ensure the stability, security, and scalability of our systems.
The role requires you to have a deep understanding of a variety of technology stacks, components, and languages; calling upon that knowledge to make critical technical design decisions.
· Educate the broader company on ways to standardize and optimize the delivery of secure technologies across various environments
· Evaluate tooling and patterns (Bitbucket, CI/CD, Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet, etc.) and have a familiarity for the languages and frameworks used by teams to build infrastructure as code
· Provide guidance and technical direction around security tool automation and templating including Cloud Security Posture Management (CPSM) / Prisma, Logging, Infrastructure as Code (IAC) / Terraform, CI/CD, etc.) based upon security best practices, industry requirements, regulatory requirements, etc.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security or similar or equivalent experience
· 10+ years of strong technical experience,
5+ years in a technical architect/leadership position and
3+ years AWS and Azure Public Cloud environment.
· Knowledge of HIPPA, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, and other regulatory requirements