Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Senior Quantitative Analysts
San Francisco, CA, or New York City Locations.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Senior Quantitative Analyst:
- Independently partner and work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and operational enhancements, as well as implement innovative solutions using analytical models to solve business requirements/challenges
- Rapidly develop, execute and implement custom and accessible solutions to fit the sales team’s goals to increase sales performance and drive revenue; this includes conducting hands-on data analysis and validation, and developing predictive models
- Work closely with stakeholders to solve problems quickly and implement something that works “now” while collaborating with team leadership on how to scale solutions for wider adoption
- Use advanced analytics to assess portfolio performance, identify business opportunities, increase sales for individual banking teams, and drive critical business decisions by:
- Brainstorming data mining strategies; extracting and analyzing credit, and retail and investment banking data; building dashboards, alerts and tools; and producing other tools and solutions
- Design, development and deployment of self-service reports, scorecards and dashboards based on analytical data
- Research, explore, and enable new quantitative techniques and technologies in data science
- Drive thought leadership and embrace emerging industry innovation
- Take pride in and own your work
- Create documentation and maintain version control for all deliverables
- Extremely strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with a demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical concepts with others, especially senior management, business users, and technical teams effectively
- Excellent independent research, analysis, and documentation skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize varied workloads with frequently changing priorities
- The ability to function well in high pressure situations and feel that such moments produce some of your best work
- 5+ years of applicable corporate experience working on programming, data analytics, quantitative modeling
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; business, CS, engineering, liberal arts, social sciences, mathematics
- Ability to work with large databases and devising queries using SQL
- Ability to create dashboards with Tableau
- Nice to have:
- Programming skills in prototyping languages like Python
- Statistical skills and experience with languages like R
- An understanding of the data used and the associated inherent issues in Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, or Asset Management would be a plus
Please email your resume or
Keywords:python R quant sql tableau analytical modeling