Looking for a talented and experienced Team Lead for Cloud Support Engineers in Managed Services Department.
You will own processes and technical areas within the department and participate in ongoing projects.
The Cloud Operations Specialist Team (Tier 1) is responsible for the first touch point of client facing issues, 24/7 monitoring, documentation of standard operating procedures, scheduling and communication with clients, and account managers as needed.
● 3-5 years experience in the Managed Services space. Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills is a must
● Experience delivering 24/7 monitoring
● Detail oriented
● Ability to make prompt decisions under pressure
● Proficiency with AWS management (EC2, SNS/SQS, RDS)
● Ability to conduct thorough investigations, including deep dives into root cause analysis and corrective action plan implementation
● Working with Operations and Support Manager on developing policies and goals for the department
● Ticket Queue Management for the members of the team
● Experience managing resource allocation for 24/7 coverage
● Own and direct traffic on our escalation and project intake procedures
● Provide direction and guidance to the team and individual engineers to achieve technical, communication, and other skills required to maintain successful relationships with clients
● Conduct regular one-on-ones with your reports
● Coach and mentor direct reports
● Create and develop performance and utilization reports for your team
● Organize and execute training sessions for new workflows and procedure recommendations