Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ is looking for a Business Analyst Consultant
in Commercial Lending.
3 months initial contract with possibility for extensions and option to hire.
Currently 100% remote, but will require to come to the office couple of days per week in October.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
- NO H1 Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Business Analyst in Commercial Lending.
Skills & Requirements
- Effective oral, written and electronic communication skills
- Will need to create documentation for financial business process
- Should be able to organize, participate in discussion with IT and business and distill this information into documents.
- Will be responsible comparison of competing commercial lending products and evaluate them individually and against each other
- Create business requirement, functional requirements and project documents
- Will be responsible for writing up extensive documentation
- Should be comfortable in creating diagrams to represent systems flow and processing
- Will be responsible for creating documentation for Business Acceptance test planning, test case development and test execution;
- Ability to communicate objective views based on professional analysis
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- At least six (6) years of relevant Business Analysis experience in commercial lending.
- Prior experience with ACBS or LoanIQ – Both preferably.
- Knowledge about bi-lateral, agency and syndicated lending
- Knowledge of commercial lending GL accounting
- Good grasp of interfaces/APIs and SQL structures
- Any commercial lending, interest rates related areas preferred.
- Experience with data analysis;
- Excellent MS office skills including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project;
Please email your resume or
Keywords: business, lending, ACBS, loan, analyst, sql, agile, scrum, ms project