One of our clients, a major advertising technology company, looking for a talented Sr Systems Administrator Team Lead
This is a permanent full time position with competitive compensation and great benefits package.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, but will require couple of days per week on-site. Locations: NYC.
Sr Systems Administrator - Team Lead
- Lead a team of experienced Systems Administrators to help engineer and provide proof-of-concept technical solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Manage servers and configure hardware, services, settings, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project or operational requirements.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Identify areas of operation where automation can increase efficiency and decrease human error and implement a solution to do so
- Evaluate new versions of software/technologies and provide and implement any changes and tasks necessary to leverage it for operations or project needs
- Identify potential security risks and propose practical mitigation measures
- Assess several, often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a dynamic environment
- Provide technical leadership in planning, development, and execution of project and software efforts
- Participate in 24X7X365 support of critical Corporate systems
Use this link to apply directly:
- 5+ years of Linux experience in supporting Debian-based distributions such as Ubuntu
- 5+ years in configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform
- 3+ years administering monitoring tools such as Nagios and/or Check_MK
- 3+ years writing scalable tools using scripting languages such as Perl, python and shell
- 3+ years of experience with supporting Atlassian applications such as Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Familiarity with an Active Directory domains and Windows Server environments
- Familiarity with Git and other source control tools are required
- Familiarity with using AWS or Azure is preferred but not required