and some Python skills.
This is a permanent full time position with competitive compensation and great benefits package.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, but will require couple of days per week on-site. Locations: NYC or other office locations nationwide
Sr. Software Engineer
The systems we build and maintain handle all aspects of Identity Access Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), system integration, self-service tools, and a variety of data feeds for the benefit of our workforce and service owners.
- We are a small team of engineers and architects that works behind the scenes to automate user access, on-boarding, communications, data feeds, and integration
- We take on complexity in order to make the end-user experience simpler, then we manage and reduce that complexity using a variety of methods
- You will act as lead software engineer
- You will research, design, and implement software, tools, and frameworks
- You will collaborate with our Cyber Security, Global Risk, Human Resources, Infrastructure Engineering and other teams
- You will develop daemons, command line tools, web-based self-service applications, APIs, and web services
- You will manage, maintain, and document the technology you engineer so those tasks can be handed off to other teams
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering working with production systems
- Experience developing, fixing or improving APIs and RESTful web services, using Docker, Linux, git. Familiarity with the CI/CD tool chain and configuration management tools
- Familiarity with cybersecurity concepts such as PKI, encryption, SSL certificates
- Familiarity with infrastructure components such as load balancers, DNS, VLANs, file servers
- Familiarity with test-driven development and similar software development methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals
- Bachelor's degree
Use this link to apply directly:
- Experience with Kerberos, RADIUS, active directory/LDAP, ServiceNow, PingFederate or other IdP, PANDAS, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with SAML2, SCIM, PowerShell