One of our clients, a major advertising technology company, looking for a talented Sr Software Engineer - Distributed Systems.
This is a permanent full time position with competitive compensation and great benefits package.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, but will require couple of days per week on-site. Locations: NYC or other office locations nationwide
Possibility for fully remote role.
Sr. Software Engineer
This is a back-end engineering role. Engineers work on the real-time components to optimize our software for performance, space, and algorithmic efficiency.
Our unique scale challenges (huge volumes of business objects, high number queries per second and vast amount of generated data) require our team to constantly optimize our platform for cost and business growth.
- Lead and own projects, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build and own new products on a massively distributed, low latency, and realtime platform which spans multiple applications.
- Guide and mentor junior team members.
Use this link to apply directly:
- BA/BS degree and 7+ years of experience or MS degree and 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred).
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals with regards to data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
- Experience using C, C++ or Java.
- Experience with multi-threading.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Preferred but not required. Experience building high performance distributed systems in Linux environment and experience analyzing and optimizing performance of realtime, ultra-low-level and low latency data processing engines.