One of our clients, a major advertising technology company, looking for a talented Sr Software Engineer. Cloud and Linux Skills.
This is a permanent full time position with competitive compensation and great benefits package.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, but will require couple of days per week on-site. Locations: NYC or other office locations nationwide
Possibility for fully remote role.
Sr. Software Engineer
This highly visible, cross-functional role responsible for Security Architecture, Business Enablement, and Audit Compliance across the enterprise.
You and your team will architect, implement and measure security across all products and will develop and implement new strategies to provide the desired level of security to stakeholders.
In this role you will provide both technical and people management leadership.
As a technical leader you’ll architect and implement solutions that are high quality, secure, easy to operate and maintain, and lessen support burden.
- Integrate and develop application security tooling and services to help engineers quickly address security vulnerabilities.
- Design, develop, and implement system applications and infrastructure services including hardware integration and configuration and software development.
- Modify and maintain existing operating systems applications and infrastructure.
- Define requirements for hardware and software upgrades on platform system components.
Use this link to apply directly:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Creating application security policies.
- Managing globally distributed teams
- 7+ years of experience or coursework in systems engineering with extensive experience in most of the following:
- Linux/UNIX fundamentals including TCP/IP networking
- Public Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) including security, compliance, and automation
- Automation tools (Terraform, Ansible)
- Common infrastructure technology and services (DNS, DHCP, SNMP, NTP, HTTP, LDAP, Kerberos, Radius, SMTP)
- Application security understanding (Code Scanning, CI/CD integration)
- Configuration management tools (Puppet/Chef)
- System performance tuning and optimization
- Programming (Perl/Python/Shell scripting/C/Golang)
- Systems integration
- Virtualization technologies including hypervisors (Xen/KVM) and containers (Docker/rkt)
- Experience building and operating production SaaS services, especially large-scale.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar a plus
- Expertise in Java (ideally), or another systems language
- Experience designing HTTP+JSON APIs
- 5+ years in a security leadership position and a demonstrated ability to deliver passing audit results and repeatable security solutions.
- Excellent technical acumen in the design and development realm.
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously.