Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Systems Automation Engineers in New York City or San Francisco, CA
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
Currently 100% remote, but will require on-site commute in fall with working from home and office schedules.
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Systems Automation Engineer
expert to support enterprise server instances, virtual application and desktops across private/public cloud services.
You will be a member of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate outstanding technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security through automation.
- Work in a cross-functional team to design, engineer, and automate solutions to complicated problems
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of Citrix, Windows Server and other Platform Systems.
- Work on and in our cloud platform building and automating new systems.
- Provide exceptional L3 engineering for the bank’s enterprise servers, Citrix Infrastructure, Active Directory, DNS, Windows private and private cloud services.
- Delivery of the infrastructure solution includes a variety of skills including infrastructure architecture; scripting/automation and configuration of the infrastructure, as well as project technical lead ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time.
- 4+ Years of experience with Virtualized Application and Desktop Infrastructure (e.g Citrix)
- 4+ Years of experience with PowerShell or Python Scripting
- 4+ Years of experience with Windows Server OS (2012R2, 2016, 2019)
- 2+ Years of experience with Active Directory/DNS
- 2+ Years of experience with a Public Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- 5+ Years of experience with one or more Enterprise Server Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Linux)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Highly Available Systems
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with DevSec Ops
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Please email your resume or
Keywords: aws azure gcp google cloud citrix active directory msad infrastructure as code highly available