Quality Engineer Manager
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for talented Quality Engineer Manager
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: 100% Remote position (HYBRID after Covid restrictions are lifted, will have option to commute, as needed, to one of company's multiple locations in NY, NJ, TX, VA, NC, IL, CA ,etc.)
Sorry, no H1 Visa Support For This Role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality Engineering Manager to lead a team of quality engineers.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring high-quality software products and data including design, development, and automation of tests for customer-facing and internal applications, and data flow processes.
- Specializations in functional and automation testing for large scale data flow and ETL processes including projects utilizing Hadoop and Azure Databricks.
- Provide leadership, management, direction, and vision to quality engineers including offshore contractors/consultants needed to support quality assurance testing and automation in the software development lifecycle.
- Work closely with QE and development peers, product and project leaders/managers as well as direct the successful completion of testing and any other quality related deliverables.
- Regularly perform reviews to ensure best practices are followed.
- Complete team management responsibilities to include performance management, hiring and coaching of staff, and resource planning.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for external QA resources.
- Recommend quality strategy and direction across functional area.
- Work directly with different business units, technology teams, and end users.
- Seek diverse ideas and perspectives from a variety of sources to create better solutions, products, and services.
- Ensure all staff is provided with frequent feedback and coaching in order to meet and exceed individual and team performance goals consistently.
- Encourages new ideas from staff to foster improvements through innovation.
- Empower the staff to be accountable and responsible for their own actions and decisions.
BS Engineering/Computer Science Required, Advanced Degree Preferred
- 10+ years of experience, including some experience in a leadership position
- Advanced knowledge and experience with QA methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the software development process (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to design and develop automated tests, frameworks, and quality dashboards for complex test scenarios
- Proficient in SQL, Experience testing integrations on large scale data platforms like Hadoop.
- Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory experience preferred.
- Proficient with scripting or programming languages. C# and/or Python preferred.
- Knowledge of non-functional testing such as Performance or Load testing
- Exhibits innovative approaches to process improvement
- Experience working with cloud platforms (Azure or AWS preferred)
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers