One of our clients, a leading company in the booming field of telehealth, looking for Business Application Manager
Mostly remote but will require some on-site work in NYC Office.
This is a permanent full time position with great benefits package and opportunity to make a difference in the future of healthcare.
Remote work from home and from office is available.
Business Application Manager
- Actively working with internal teams and vendors to seek ways to apply current and future business applications to business processes.
- Developing standards, policies, and processes around business applications.
- Working with vendor on systems installation, configuration, integration, and architecture.
- Managing change requests including prioritization, work plans, budget, risk management, etc.
- Defining processes that can be automated and lead the automation development and implementation phases from start to finish.
- Utilizing your working knowledge of all or some of these technologies: Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Gainsight, Gong, Outreach, Oracle NetSuite, Power BI.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of the project’s status and gather their feedback.
- 4+ years of experience in implementing information systems and designing business processes in global organizations. (CRM, ERP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Excellent communications skills build consensus and form trusting relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to understand a multitude of business processes.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Independent, self-starter mentality.
Use this link to apply directly: