Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Senior Infrastructure Engineer
in San Francisco CA, NYC or Boston.
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Relocation assistance is available.
This is hybrid commute to the office (50/50 from home and office).
No H1 Visa will be supported for this position.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Linux and Windows Admin experience.
- Java and J2EE expertise.
- Ping Access and Ping Federate expertise or other security software that is similar.
- Privileged User Management or Privileged Access Management software expertise.
- Informatica IDQ and Power Center, Alation, Denodo work in the past.
- Service Now, Jira, and Agile process experience.
- Understanding of databases like SQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and Snowflake
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Please email your resume or
Keywords:linux admin java j2ee ping access federate pam privileged informatica alation denodo servicenow jira sql mongodb oracle