Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A. (Finance Planning & Analysis)
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly and quarterly financial statements in a time frame consistent with the company’s closing schedule.
- Play a key role in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts as required.
- Provide senior management with informative, clear and concise business analyses that will facilitate and support the decision-making process.
- Participate in all aspects of the financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes for the company.
- Prepare and maintain complex models to project financial impact of changes and scenarios to the multiple business streams of the company.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reporting packages and support schedules for management, corporate headquarters, and internal/external auditors, as requested.
- Prepare key performance measures and variance analyses of results compared to budget and prior periods for revenue, margins, operating expenses, working capital metrics and capital expenditures by various dimensions such as product line, expense class, sales channel, etc.
- Assist team members with other functions including, but not limited to, the preparation of journal entries, banking and treasury activities, expense reporting, sales compensation and service accounting.
- Perform various financial projects, ad hoc reporting, and in-depth analysis as required.
Use this link to apply directly:
- BS of Accounting or finance degree (or equivalent subject)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting and/or FP&A role
- Proficiency with MS Office applications particularly Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Clearly understands the fiduciary role of the finance function in a corporate environment. A self-starter with high energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and positive attitude
- Big Pluses: Experience with SAP, ERP and BI Systems. Speaking Mandarin is also plus.