Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for talented IT Risk Analyst / Project Manager
Consultant with strong MS Excel skills.
Consulting position, initial term is 6+ months with possible extensions and option to hire.
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Risk Analyst / Project Manager
IT Risk Analyst/ IT Project Manager will be responsible for project managing various risk related projects, ad hoc reporting to management, IT risk management process development and writing documentation (i.e. Procedure manual, process flows, FAQ and run book)
Knowledge and understanding SDLC is necessary and have experience with IT software development, banking or securities operational knowledge; managing, reporting the results and tracking of open issues in accordance with the defined procedures within the bank.
- Ensure project and task deliverable dates are met on time
- Identify risks and critical path and to work out solution to mitigate these risks on projects
- Perform business analysis to document business requirements
- Write test scripts and perform QA testing
- Provide root cause analysis, along with conclusion on production issues
- Prepare documentation on processes such as, but not limited to manuals, flowcharts, FAQ, run book
- Able to work with Excel to manipulate data into reports
- Provide appropriate information share and updates with senior management and other key stakeholders
- Schedule meetings with stakeholders, prepare agendas, distribute post meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Bachelor’s Degree, Experience in managing the completion of assessments is essential. PMP not required but preferred
- Self-starter is a MUST, able to work with limited instructions. Be able to work with agility due to change in directions without impacting to the delivery date
- Minimum of 5 years track record of delivery of major risk and finance initiatives at large and complex financial institutions, preferred
- Strong business, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills
- One year experience performing QA testing
- Solid understanding of project life cycle AND risk management concepts and processes.
- IT Risk management skills
- Superior communication skills: both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff.
- Working knowledge of Archer, SeviceNow, VISIO, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient in Excel
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: risk, excel key, pmp, assessment, problem-solving, servicenow, archer qa