One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Wireless Network Tech Support Specialist.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey, this is on-site work.
Permanent position with great benefits.
Hybrid commute - 2/3 days Home/Office.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to email@example.com
WLAN Tech Support Engineer
Wireless Network Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical assistance to customers, sales, service, and clinical education specialists with regard to Wireless Network Solutions.
Will use knowledge of wireless networking architecture to provide recommendations to R&D on network design and configuration, assist in validating new network hardware and configurations, and create/update installation and configuration instructions and guidelines
Requirements and Skills
- BA/BS Degree or Technical Degree preferred and at least 2 years experience in Biomedical, Electrical Engineering or Computers. CompTIA, A+,Network Certificates are big plus.
- Experience with Spectrum Analyzer tools (e.g. Spectrum Expert, Chanalyzer)
- 4+ years of experience with conducting WLAN enterprise site surveys and network designs
- Experience with ADT.11 Standards
- Perform Troubleshooting of Wireless Networks
- Experience with WLAN survey tools, such as Ekahau, AirMagnet, and TamoGraph to perform Active, Passive, and AP- on- a-Stick Survey
- Experience with key WLAN vendors (Aruba, Cisco, Fluke, etc.)
- Produce and review technical documentation
- RF Survey/Engineering and RF troubleshooting skills.
Use this link to apply directly:
- Provide telephone support to customers, sales, service, and clinical staff.
- Create and review technical documents as required.
- Perform troubleshooting of Wireless System failures and identify root causes of failures
- Set up, configure, and test network equipment in a lab environment.
- Evaluate customer wireless network design and performance
- Troubleshoot and investigate field problems – formulate and/or assist other departments in corrective action
- Represent the Service Department on Project Teams for new and existing products and complete tasks required, e.g., Service Plan Letter, review of product manuals, update management, and Technical Support as required.
- Document all activities and provide timely reports, as required, to management.
- Provide on-site assistance to service force and customers as required in support of products
- Provide training seminars to personnel and customers as required
- Generate Cases to track Technical Support activity for calls.