Sr Cloud Engineer. Remote
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a talented Sr Cloud Engineer
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: 100% Remote position
Sorry, no H1 Visa Support For This Role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Cloud Engineer
- 7-10+ years AZURE Cloud Technology engineering and administration (AWS, or GCP a plus but not a substitute) with 4+ years in one or more of the following scripting languages: Python, Yaml, Ruby, Powershell
- Big focus on automation, scripting IaC, Cloud Orchestration
- 4 years’ experience Training and certification in Azure Fundamentals and Azure Administrator or Azure Developer.
- Strong knowledge working with Azure Cloud Infra, DevOps, Repos and Pipelines including VMs, Vnets, FWs, Storage, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS offerings , Windows, Linux and Hybrid environment experience
- Primary contributor for developing scripts for automating the build, configuration, and implementation of Azure IaC, PaaS and related solutions
- Collaborate with application engineers, developers, cloud engineers, security and other roles that are part of the product lifecycle to plan, design, and implement automation scripts in support of emergent DevOps and Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipelines.
- Experience in cloud scripting and development, automation, and leverages Azure DevOps tools and services to drive the delivery of company’s next generation Microsoft Azure based products.
- Implement automated solutions in support of migration of existing products and platforms to Azure. Provide guidance and assistance to junior staff members to evolve and mature their scripting and automation skills.
- Primary contributor for developing and maintaining all cloud infrastructure and assets in Azure as well as coexistence / hybrid environments.
- Primary contributor for developing scripts for automating the build and deployment of application code
- Primary contributor for developing scripts for automated unit testing
- Lead library & package updates via automation
- Deliver reusable templates cloud foundational components like databases, logic apps, application gateways, compute, network, storage, backup, high availability, disaster recovery, etc.
- Manage and support the automation scripts and related scripts across the full product lifecycle in support of ITIL practices.
- Formulate and defines technical scope and objectives for cloud services management, non-functional requirements, disaster recovery, and security.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture, Data Science, and Systems Development teams regarding solution delivery on cloud solutions.
- Participates in Agile activities (e.g. Sprint planning, estimation) and ceremonies (e.g. demos)
- Main contributor to the automation framework for cloud solutions.
- Lead the library & package updates
- Delivery of cloud foundational components like databases, logic apps, application gateways, compute, network, storage, backup, disaster recovery, etc.
- Complete training programs in leadership, Azure technologies and cloud technologies that are aligned with company’s technology and architectural strategies.
- Extensive and demonstrable knowledge of and experience with cloud services, IaaS and PaaS solutions and best practices in high frequency computing environments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or equivalent technical degree or industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with some automation framework and scripting languages, like Terraform, Azure ARM, Ansible, YAML templates, PowerShell or Bash, for driving cloud build and deployment.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience with cloud native services that enable proactive operations practices.
- Expert level knowledge of at least 2 of the following cloud skills; monitoring/alerting, cost reporting and optimization, cloud security, PaaS, IaaS, network design, problem resolution.
- Familiarity with ITIL principles and best practices.
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: cloud azure terraform ansible yaml bash python shell monitoring security paas saas network design itil devops ruby orchestration aws gcp