One of our clients, major medical services company in Northern NJ is looking for a talented Sales force Engineer / Developer.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support
for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey. Permanent position with great benefits.
Hybrid commute - 2/3 days Home/Office.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for customizing, developing, and supporting solutions on the Force.com platform along with other integrated platforms and tools. Provide production support for applications by troubleshooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes, and migrating solutions. Collaborate with internal business users to engineer and execute Salesforce customization and enhancements that support business requirements.
- 2-3 years of software development experience with Salesforce.com, including APEX and Lightning
- SAP experience preferred
- SFDC Developer Certification or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Strong project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen coupled in-depth analytical skills and diligence about maintaining development best practices
- Solid organizational skills, multi-tasking, planning, coordinating aggressive schedules, and providing excellent customer service levels
- B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
Role and Functions:
- Participate in full application development lifecycle projects including design, development, unit test, functional testing, deployment, and ongoing support for CRM and other business applications running on the Force.com platform.
- Interact with the business user community to review functional requirements and to develop and document technical designs specifications.
- Deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Apex Web services
- Develop custom objects, triggers, and workflows.
- Develop and manage bi-directional Application Programming Interface integrations with Cast Iron middleware with SAP and other applications.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with standard tasks mainly involved in the design of the application and creating the objects, record types, validation rules, email templates, workflows, and approval process
- Provide guidance and best practices around SFDC solutions.
- Document unit test results and production deployment procedures/steps.