Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer or Manager for either Cambridge or Concord, MA Area location.
Hybrid Commute. Relocation assistance is avaialble.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
QA Engineer / Manager
- 2+ years experience in an engineering, product management, quality assurance or similar role in a high-velocity software product or service development environment
- 2+ years experience in writing software and/or automated tests
- Experience working with offshore teams and with colleagues in multiple time-zones
- Knowledge of either Web UI, Mobile Web or Mobile Applications and/or the following back-end technologies: enterprise Java, service oriented architectures, relational and non-relational databases.
- Quantitative analysis skills
- Experience with Atlassian products (Bamboo, JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Exposure to software development in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience with a large scale, customer facing, web based product or service.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers and testers to identify, analyze and document quality related requirements to ultimately achieve the delivery of high quality software.
- Maintain an overview of manual and automated test cases, identify inefficient test coverage with potential risks, and monitor test executions and report findings to the product team.
- Monitor and use company’s quality metrics to advocate and assist development in producing a high quality product.
- Collaborate with development and product managers to identify, document and analyze product quality requirements
- Help to define product acceptance criteria.
- Plan and monitor the development, implementation and execution of automated and manual test cases.
- Assess production metrics to refine quality requirements and test plans.
- Become the main point of contact between cross-functional resources to clarify testing expectations and the current testing status of new features.
- Own the testing activities of an offshore team dedicated to your product area.
- You are the “voice of quality” for one or more products;
- Run deployment of releases to production and assist with deployment of off-cycles.
Use this link to apply directly:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and quantitative analysis skills
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: qa quality assurance sdet automation sql web ui mobile java ci/cd bamboo jira attlassian bitbucket quantitative