One of our client, rapidly growing leading Media SaaS Company, looking for talented Support Engineers with AWS Media Services Experience. REMOTE ROLES.
These are permanent roles with competitive compensation package, benefits and stock options.
3+ years of relevant support engineer or customer management experience.
2+ years of AWS Media Services (MediaTailor, MedialLive or MediaStore)
2+ years of Linux and Dockers
Experience in playout and live workflow orchestrations systems
● Experience in asset and metadata ingest and transcoding
● Experience in playout scheduling systems
● Experience in SSAI and VAST
● Experience in Direct-To-Consumer delivery platforms and associated technologies such as HLS, MPEG-DASH, SSAI, ultra-low latency streaming.
● Experience of Complex Solutions
● Technically sound in Cloud, Microservices architecture
●Understands SaaS / PaaS
● Proven track record working in a team environment
● Excellent account management skills
Reviews new product releases to maintain an expert level of product knowledge
● Use of internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to log technical cases, escalate cases as necessary, and document case resolution.
● Issue replication in the lab to determine the root cause of reported issues.
● Take ownership of reported issues and ensures a quick and effective resolution for our customers.
● Listen to customer to understand and evaluate reported issues then clearly identify the problem for the internal audience and documents steps to reproduce problem.
● Ensure Knowledge Management maintenance/creation conforms to company standard.
● Act as the key bridge between customers to resolve cases.
● Participates in the ON-CALL Rotation within assigned product group.
● Up to 25% travel to support customers 24-hour operations
Please email your resume or
Keywords: Amazon AWS media linux support Customer success mediatailor Mediastore medialive