View all jobs
SAS Developer ConsultantNew York, NY · Information Technology
SAS Developer Consultant
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for a SAS Developer Consultant - REMOTE
Location: 100% Remote Consulting position
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Consulting position: Initial term 9 mo.+ (Temp to Perm)
(Hourly rate be identified DOE)
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS Developer Consultant - REMOTE
- Extremely HANDS-ON LEAD. SAS Certified Advanced Programming Professional using SAS 9.4, and strong SAS Developer.
- Extensive experience with SAS BASE, MACRO, ACCESS Engines (SAP IQ, Oracle, SQLServer) and SQL.
- Experience with SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office required.
- Utilize SAS Business Intelligence technologies, including Stored Processes and Metadata.
- Software Development Lifecycle best practices, including Agile methodology and GIT usage, AZURE DevOps experience preferred.
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows.
- Efficiently access large data in the terabyte range from a variety of sources, including SAP IQ, Oracle, flat files, and PC Files.
BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required, Advanced degree preferred.
- Support SAS development as an advanced engineer
- Develop solutions that EXCEED business goals.
- Maintain programs in production whilst executing quality and unit testing.
- Provide operational production support.
- Gather requirements, implementing, and testing applications.
- Maintain code repositories in GIT-based version control.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers