One of our clients, a Market Research Company that transforms Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail Industries into true data driven digital enterprises, is looking for a talented Python Product Developer.
Permanent (full time) position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: 100% Remote position
Sorry, No H1b Visa Support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to barryr @brainsworkgroup.com
Python Product Developer
- Use AZURE to develop, maintain and enhance company’s Cloud Solution services to support company’s client’s solutions.
- Knowledge of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail Industries a big plus.
- Integrate data across the solutions including end-user interfaces.
- Ensure high-performance and responsiveness of solutions
- Implement authorization, security, and data protection within the solutions.
- Develop reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency and high-availability applications within Cloud environments – principally Azure under Kubernetes.
- Integration of data storage solutions that may include databases, data lakes, data warehouses, blob stores, etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Creation and application of test plans for the responsible code modules.
- Creation of documentation of the assigned code modules.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other STEM fields.
- 3+ years experience in a product development role.
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Services.
- Experience with Python including knowledge of at least one Python web framework e.g., Django, Flask
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Ontologies, Business Rules, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization.
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau).
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers