Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented SEO Analyst for their Stamford, CT location.
Permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to barryr @brainsworkgroup.com
- Develop and execute meaningful and impactful long-term SEO strategies with measurable results.
- Work with the Portfolio SEO Analyst team to set and execute the SEO strategy for 50+ domains globally with up to 4 verticals in each.
- Utilize proprietary and third-party tools to analyze opportunities, quantify performance and monitor competitors, suggesting tactical changes as a result of your observations.
- Have a core focus on the product: creation, iterative development and testing of SEO page templates; a macro view of template/content publishing and quality control across domains; optimizing and refining site architecture and internal linking – technical SEO at scale.
- Devise strategies to continually test and iterate on SEO page templates, modules and content to improve on-site performance (e.g. conversion, bounce) and SERP performance (e.g. CTR, rankings).
- Take ownership and accountability for your projects and the tracking, monitoring and reporting of progress and results.
- Work with the SEO content team to ensure market projects and campaigns are optimized to support SEO where appropriate and to help identify opportunities for micro-level content, campaigns and link strategies.
- Coordinate your efforts with stakeholders across the global organization (e.g. Marketing and Business Development).
Bachelor’s or Master's degree, or equivalent professional experience in the digital industry
Use this link to apply directly:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the SEO industry (preferably with an in-house team), other digital marketing experience is a plus.
- A strategic understanding of large-scale SEO: projects that scale globally and bring measurable results.
- You monitor the latest developments in the SEO industry with a view to testing for yourself to establish validity and impact.
- Comprehensive understanding of significant search engine patents, notably the Random & Reasonable Surfer Models, and the logical extension and application of these to international, large-scale websites.
- Understanding of modern front-end markup (principally HTML and CSS).
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers