Data Integration Specialist
One of our clients, a Market Research Company that transforms Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail Industries into true data driven digital enterprises, is looking for a talented Data Integration Specialist
Permanent (full time) position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: 100% Remote position
Sorry, No H1b Visa Support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to barryr @brainsworkgroup.com
Data Integration Specialist
- Ensure the required data interfaces between each specific client’s data environment and the company’s solutions, including interface requirements such as logical mapping of data fields as well as appropriate implementation.
- Deploy the company’s solutions inside a client’s cloud environment or alternatively inside company’s single tenant cloud environment on behalf of the client.
- Ensure client’s security standards and authorizations are met.
- Ensure any software localization and configuration of the company’s solution to a client’s requirements.
- Provide technology support and analyze/improve technical architectures in support of business processes.
- Provide input to the development of company’s solution offerings as a whole and specifically for individual clients.
- Understand and document the current and any planned changes to the technical (especially data) architecture, business functions and processes including any key challenges or opportunities and specific requirements.
- Identify the integration points, specify and implement the data and system interfaces as well as the data mappings and transformations needed for the engagement.
- Design and present the approach to efficiently integrate company’s business solutions into the client architecture
- Model the technical benefits to be gained from the system implementation including performance, accuracy, cost, and other implications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other STEM fields.
- 2+ years hands on experience deploying solutions to clients in the Azure Cloud (ideally SaaS) environment
- Experience with one of more of the following technologies: ERP, CRM, API, databases, cloud, data wrangling is a PLUS
- Experience in deploying and managing solutions within Docker & Kubernetes platforms,
- An understanding of micro services architecture
- Experience in data analytics and warehousing to extract, transform and load data
Experience in the Consumer Products & Goods (CPG) Industry is a PLUS
- Experience programming in Python or R (or related programming language) for system integration or data analytics.
- Experience in data wrangling and experience with data wrangling technologies such as Alteryx, Trifacta or equivalent is a PLUS.
- Experience with one or more of the following advanced technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Ontologies, Business Rules, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization.
- Experience with statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Exposure to Agile methods and tools, such as Jira.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: azure docker kubernetes python microservices CPG conumer products ERP CRM cloud data science power bi tableau ontology natural language