Our client, a major bank, looking for talented Model Risk Analyst
in San Francisco CA or New York City
This is a permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE. 100-140K base + bonus.
Relocation assistance is available.
Hybrid commute to the office (2/3 days from home/office).
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Model Risk Analyst
Will participate in all aspects of Model Risk Management (MRM) activities at the bank from model risk governance to independent model validation.
Will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to validate the model, collaborate with the team to identify and manage model risk, and support the model risk governance process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering etc.)
- Identify and manage model risk across the model lifecycle including model development, implementation, and utilization.
- Assist in model governance activities such as model inventory, model documentation library, and validation calendar
- Support the execution of various reporting projects in compliance to model risk management policy and procedures.
- Contribute to strategic, cross-functional initiatives within ERM
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following: R, Python and SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial industry work experience preferred, ideally in model risk governance, model risk audit or quantitative modeling.
- Knowledge of bank’s service and products preferred.
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements on Model Risk Management preferred.