One of our clients in automotive industry looking for talented C++ Software Engineer.
Fully remote position.
Permanent FT position with competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
NO H1-B Visa can be supported for this role.
Senior Software Engineer (C++)
Seeking multiple, strong mid to senior level Software Engineers who can design, develop and integrate components for OEM implementations. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing, implementing sophisticated software architectures and will have been directly responsible for architecting and developing software. This position requires a detail-oriented individual that is a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
- A BSEE or BSCS or equivalent is required
- MSEE or MSCS or equivalent preferred
- 3-10 years of successful, relevant software development experience on Automative systems, Satellite Receivers or other Embedded systems
- 3+ years of software development experience in C++
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3 – 10 years of C++ development experience in an embedded environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in Object Oriented methodologies and System Software design
- Strong knowledge and experience in IPC, multi-threading, thread safety and message queues
- Familiarity with one or more platforms - Linux,Android, QNX, IOS, Windows
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like Ruby and Python
- Working knowledge of XML, JSON, HTML, REST, GITHUB and JIRA
- Experience in code reviewing, providing insightful feedback to team members
- Knowledge of Unit Testing best practices
- Implement requirements in the form of technical applications and solutions for advanced features for satellite and IP based service delivery
- Architect and Implement sophisticated software
- Participate in code reviews and provide thoughtful feedback
- Mentor junior engineers and guide them through the course of the project, as needed
- Provide technical support to our automotive partners in their design efforts and triage issues
- Provide risk analysis, prioritization, and scheduling of outstanding change requests (bugs) and feature enhancements
- Provide regular and accurate reports to the Scrum Master
- Apply Behavior Driven Design and utilize Cucumber/Gherkin for automated test development
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Keywords: C++ embedded satellite automotive android linux ios qnx ruby python cucumber gherkin xml json jira multi-threading ipc testing