Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for hands-on Senior Salesforce Developer Consultant
This role is hybrid commute. (2/3 days office/home)
This is 6 months contract with possible extensions or option to hire.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Rate: $75 - $80 on W2, possible C2C as well.
Senior Salesforce Developer
Hybrid Schedule (2/3 days from Office/Home)
The Salesforce Developer will work on development and support of a highly customized implementation of sales cloud including integrations between the Salesforce and other internal/external hosted systems.
Must have strong development experience in Salesforce.com (LWC, Aura, APEX, Visual force page, etc.).
Experience with utilization of ETL Tools like Jitterbit and database platforms like SQL Server are a plus.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a Salesforce Developer role including experience with design and development of Salesforce systems, including integration to other back-end systems
- Utilize Salesforce Lightning, and develop Lightning components, both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Aura and LWC
- Experience in implementing custom solutions in Salesforce using Apex, ability to create design for the solution and communicate with other Developers in the team
- Develop end-to-end Salesforce solutions using configuration and customization using APEX Classes, Triggers, Lightning flows and Lightning components.
- Utilize Salesforce Lightning and develop Lightning components by writing custom Lightning Components in Aura and LWC.
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Solid understanding of Apex Best Practices for Custom Development
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs and perform sound technical work
- Excellent communication skills.
Please email your resume or