One of our clients, a Market Research Company that transforms Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail Industries into true data driven digital enterprises, is looking for a talented DATA ENGINEER.
Permanent (full time) position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: 100% Remote position
Sorry, No H1b Visa Support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to barryr @brainsworkgroup.com
- 3+ years hands on experience as a Data Engineer or similar position.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python or Scala Programming Language
- 3+ years of SQL and experience working with relational databases (Postgres preferred).
- Knowledge of Databricks, Spark, Hadoop or Kafka.
- Experience developing data pipelines to automate data processing workflows
- Experience in data modeling
- Knowledge of data warehousing, business intelligence, and application data integration solutions
- Experience in developing applications and services that run on a cloud infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Additional skills a big plus:
- Build unique high-impact business solutions utilizing advanced technologies for use by world class clients.
- Create and maintain underlying data pipeline architecture for the solution offerings from raw client data to final solution output.
- Create, populate, and maintain data structures for machine learning and other analytics.
- Use quantitative and statistical methods to derive insights from data.
- Combine machine learning, artificial intelligence (ontologies, inference engines and rules) and natural language processing under a holistic vision to scale and transform businesses — across multiple function and process.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, incorporating data wrangling and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) flows.
- Assemble large, complex data sets to meet analytical requirements – analytics tables, feature-engineering etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal, automated extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other ‘big data’ technologies such as Databricks.
- Build automated analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to derive actionable insights.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Design and develop data integrations and data quality framework
- Develop appropriate testing strategies and reports for the solution as well as data from external sources.
- Configure the data pipelines to accommodate client-specific requirements to onboard new clients
- Implement processes and tools to monitor data quality - investigate and remedy any data-related issues in daily solution operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other STEM fields.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Business Intelligence, and Data Visualization.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical or BI packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Experience with container management and deployment, e.g., Docker and Kubernetes
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keys:Data Python Scala SQL Databricks spark hadoop kafka cloud Azure AWS Postgres ETL tableau