Senior Analyst - Remote
One of our clients, a Global Market Research Company, is looking for Senior Collections Analyst
Location: 100% Remote Permanent position
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Senior Collections Analyst
- Carry out the established collection strategies for the follow up and collection of accounts receivable.
- Research and resolve billing and collection issues by examining customer payment history, identify options & work with commercial teams
- Interact with client and internal teams in a professional and tactful manner.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Resolves valid or authorized problems and enter adjusting entries were necessary
- Participation in cash collection forecasting
- Aggregate and analyze receivable data; publish KPIs and metrics
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit
- Establish credit lines within approved policies, procedures, standards and defined limits on credit matters within a defined area of responsibility. Deviations are subject to the approval of the Corporate Credit Manager/Director based on policy.
- Work closely with shared service center resources and provide Team Leadership and mentoring for Credit & Collections staff.
- Work on ad hoc process improvement projects as needed including system/software migrations and new ERP (NetSuite) implementation.
BS/BA degree with emphasis in business management and finance
Use this link to apply directly:
- 5+ years of collections experience in a large, high-volume, and fast-paced corporate environment
- Must have experience with B2B collections with Fortune 500 companies
- Financial accounting experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expert proficiency with Excel, experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, NetSuite and GETPAID collection software a plus.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines/goals. Additionally, must be a self-starter/self-motivated with the ability to pick things up quickly and work independently.
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM) accreditation a plus
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: collections excel financial accounting netsuite getpaid dynamics nacm credit management