Our client, a major bank in Iselin, NJ is looking for hands-on ETL Developer with banking or financial experience.
Hybrid commute 2 day from office, 3 days remote.
Final interview must be on-site.
This is 10+ months contract with possible extensions or option to hire.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
ETL Developer Role:
• Migrate existing SSIS ETL scripts to Python; develop new ETL scripts
• Support existing SSIS SQL Projects
• Maintain ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python and Snowflakes SnowSQL
• Write SQL queries against Snowflake.
• Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud-based
• Work closely with existing senior integration staff to flush out design, priority and build.
• Scaffolding and framework will be needed for staging and transforming datasets.
• Use existing DevOps pipeline for Python and enhance if necessary.
• Automate Python scripts on our Enterprise scheduler.
Strong troubleshooting skills to identify root cause and resolve production issues
• 5+ years of full-time development experience using Python.
• Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Azure Databricks.
• Direct experience of building Data Pipelines using Azure Data Factory and (preferably Databricks).
• Extensive experience in software development and the entire SDLC.
• Experience in creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
• Experience in writing Python applications with the benefit of frameworks like Django, Flask, Pyramid, or Tornado.
• Experience in Python testing and code analysis tools like Pytest and Pylint.
• Integration experience (ETL, ELT) with Python.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Familiarity with SSIS is a big plus
• General development expertise, use of version control, ticketing, and continuous integration systems.
• Experience in using an Enterprise Scheduler (Tidal is preferred)
• Experience in an Agile Development environment
- Good communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Finance or equivalent experience
Please email your resume or