Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ is looking for .NET Developer Consultant.
12 months initial contract with possibility for extensions and option to hire.
This is hybrid commute position with 1-2 days per week in the office.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
- NO H1 Visa support for this role
Full Stack .NET Developer .
Will be responsible for the design and development of web and database applications and various system components including web modules, web services and database programs.
- At least 10 years of prior work experience with at least 3 or more in the banking sector;
- 10+ Years of experience with .Net technologies ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net
- 10+ Years with MS SQL Server
- Recent Banking or Financial Experience
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- Entity Framework/ORM Tools .NET Core
- Telerik Kendo UI Controls
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming and Design Patterns
- Multi-threading applications for high volume processing
- Expertise with tools/applications such as Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS
- Experience with software installations and configurations in various environments
- Test Driven development
- Payment Systems experience (ACH, SWIFT and etc.)
• System analysis, software development and testing of applications related to Settlement and Deposit systems, in particular, transaction processing and payment investigation.
• Unit testing, integration testing, support and troubleshooting for the systems under management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field;
- Ability to work with end users, technical staff and management as necessary.
• Server (including RDBMS) and application configuration.
• Documentation, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please email your resume or