Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ is looking for Senior Network Engineer Consultant - Microsegmentation.
Sr. Network Engineer for Micro-segmentation:
1 day per month in Jersey City, NJ or NYC or Chicago Office
5 months initial contract with possibility for extensions and option to hire.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
- NO H1 Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
- Design, implement, and support an enterprise-class application-centric micro-segmentation using an endpoint-based solution, such as Cisco Tetration or Akamai Guardicore.
- Support the project with proof of concept, pilot implementation and implementation of micro-segmentation as a multi-year implementation program.
- Implementation of a streamlined and automated approval and implementation of access control policies is a key success criterion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent education/experience
- 7+ years experience; 10 years preferred.
- Strong experience with Cisco ACI
- Strong experience with Cisco Tetration and/or Akamai Guardicore or equivalent.
- Strong experience in advanced problem solving using systematic procedures and investigating problems utilizing root cause analysis.
- Strong experience in automation, orchestration specifically related to deployment, recovery, or other manual processes.
- Extensive experience with TCP/IP, VLANs, and ACLs.
- Experience designing and supporting Cisco enterprise networks.
- Solid understanding of network-based segmentation strategies
- Strong knowledge of enterprise switching and routing, and LAN/WAN technologies
- Experience with ServiceNow integration a plus
- Active Cisco CCNP or CCIE a plus
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly: