Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for talented SAP CPI Developer Consultant
Hybrid commute, 3 days from office.
Consulting position, initial term is about 6 months with possible extensions and option to hire.
Hourly Rate: $90-100/h on W2. C2C is also an option.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
- NO H1 Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
SAP CPI Developer Consultant
SAP CPI Developer Role : Looking for SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) professional with hands-on experience on S/4 HANA implementation. The shortlisted candidate should have the ability to capture the business needs of customers and work with them to deploy innovative integration solutions as a part of the customers’ transformation journey to generate business value.
● Technical degree from a well-reputed institute
● 6+ years of experience in a SAP full cycle implementation & integration in support projects.
● 2+ years of experience in designing, development, and implementation of integration flows (iFlows) using SAP CPI
- Experience in developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the cloud to On-Premise and Cloud instances of SAP Products
- Experience in configuration and extension of standard iFlows.
- Experience in defining custom iFlows, local & exception sub-processes, exception handling
- Expertise in handling various integration adapters in SAP CPI (SFSF, ODATA, SFTP, IDOC, SOAP, HTTP, Process Direct, REST Adapters) to exchange messages between sender and receiver
- Knowledge on developing value mapping and Groovy and using it in iFlow
- Experience in handling different data conversions like JSON to XML, CSV to XML, etc.
- Experience in using various CPI pallet options (integration patterns – message transformations, enricher, splitter, etc.) and experience in SAP BTP Experience in handling security artifacts, encryption, and decryption mechanisms and SSH keys
- Desirable Experience with EDI integrations, API management.
- Desirable Experience on AMS projects and is aware of the Service processes of AMS – Incident Mgt., Service Request Mgt., Problem Mgt., SLM
Please email your resume or
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: sap hana s/4 s4 ecc iflows cpi sfsf sftp odata groovy