Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for hands-on C++ FLEX Developer.
This role is hybrid commute, 50% on-site.
This is 6 months contract with possible extensions or option to hire.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Rate: $100-150/h on W2 DOE, possible C2C as well.
Hands on Senior C++ Developer with over 6 years of enterprise development experience
In essence we are looking for a senior C++ developer to help us develop a valuation service for financial derivatives and integrate in-house developed quantitative models into the new service. The ideal candidate would have experience: architecting and developing enterprise distributed services in a heterogeneous environment, integrating quantitative models, and integrating with the Murex Flex API.
- Work with Strategy team (Quantitative Analysts) to develop Murex interface to an internal valuation service.
- Experience with Capital Markets and understanding how Derivatives instruments are valued
- Experience building scalable computational distributed services
- Experience with multi-platform enterprise service development and challenges of data serialization
- Experience with developing service wrappers for Python or C++ libraries
- Building and interfacing with REST API (including Enterprise Authorization and Authentication)
- Enterprise services (including monitoring, state management)
- Experience with Java Messaging Services (Active MQ or similar)
- Experience with Inter-process communication (IPC) such as Google protocol buffers or similar
- Experience implementing a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) process for C++ applications including dependency management and deployments to Linux environments
- Experience with RPCs
- MS SQL Server experience
Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with Murex Flex API Development
Please email your resume or