Our client, a major bank in Iselin, NJ is looking for Business Analyst.
Hybrid commute (2 days from the office)
This is 6+ months contract with possible extensions or option to hire.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role
Looking for Operations IT Business Analyst to support the firm’s Collateral Management lines for Derivatives and Financed products. Includes directly supporting users on various platform’s workflow processes, maintaining data and responding to internal data audit requests.
This is a challenging position requiring a strong, proven experience in business analysis, design, delivery, some project management and people management domains.
For Back Office / Operations IT.
- Take complete accountability and guide all users on the firm’s Collateral IT workflow.
- Perform business analysis to understand the requirements for all IT projects that help to improve efficiencies for new and existing applications related to the Collateral Operations department.
- Identify, document and manage risks.
- Identify, document and remediate gaps in processes and ensure the alignment of IT department with internal guidelines and industry best practices.
- 5-7 years’ work experience with IT or process engineering
- Process mapping/ process improvement experience
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience as a business analyst working with Collateral Management applications, ideally AcadiaSoft products.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- SWIFT protocols, Payments processing, Transaction Clearing and Collateral Management at a bank strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).
Please email your resume or