Responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the Force.com platform along with other integrated platforms and tools. Provide production support for applications by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, testing fixes and migrating solutions. Collaborate with internal business users to engineer and execute Salesforce customization and enhancements that support business requirements.
One of our clients, medical devices and services company is looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Developer.
** Must be authorized to work in US for ANY EMPLOYER.
No H1 Visa support for this position.
The Location is Northern New Jersey
Permanent position with great benefits.
Hybrid commute - 2/3 days Home/Office.
To be considered immediately please send your resume to email@example.com
Skills and Abilities:
- B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- 2-3 years software development experience with Salesforce.com, including APEX and Lightning
- SFDC Developer Certification or equivalent experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen coupled with in-depth analytical skills and diligent about maintaining development best practices
- Self-starter who is capable of working independently.
- In addition to technical skills, you must be a team player with a positive work ethic
- Participate in full application development lifecycle projects including design, development, unit test, functional testing, deployment and ongoing support for CRM and other business applications running on Force.com platform.
- Interact with the business user community to review functional requirements and to develop and document technical designs specifications.
- Deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Apex Web services
- Develop custom objects, triggers, and workflows.
- Develop and manage bi-directional Application Programming Interface integrations with Cast Iron middleware with SAP and other applications.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with standard tasks mainly involved in the design of the application and creating the objects, record types, validation rules, email templates, workflows and approval process
- Provide guidance and best practices around SFDC solutions.
- Document unit test results and production deployment procedures / steps.
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: salesforce, sfdc, apex, lightning, sap, workflows, testing, vsuialforce, crm, force.com