Our client, a major bank in New York City, is looking for Program or Project Manager Consultant
Program Manager / Project Manager - Must Be Fluent in
Consulting position, initial term is 5 months with possible extensions and option hire.
Must be fluent in Japanese (Read/Write/Speak)
Rate: $80-87/h on W2, C2C is also an option.
Hybrid commute to NYC Office. (Could be also commute to HO in Tokyo, Japan)
** NO H1B Visa Candidates can be considered.
The Program Manager who will be mainly working as a liaison between US and HO counterparts including HO Senior Executives. Target program/project can be the local NY or HO promoted.
- Significant experience and track record of delivery of major cross functional initiatives at large and complex financial institutions. This includes how to structure initiatives, project planning, budgeting, and resource allocation
- Superior communication skills: both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff in both Japanese/English
- Excellent skill to prepare presentation material (MS Power point) and present in both Japanese/English
- Deep understanding of finance, risk, operations, and data processes as well as the technologies enabling them
- Strong knowledge and experience of regulatory change management
- Product knowledge of Loans, Derivatives, Securities, and Repurchase Agreements
- Strong business, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills including experience at performing this across multiple functions, committees and areas
- Solid knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools
- Tolerance and understanding in multi cultures
- Quick learning of bank’s Standards and Procedures
- Work across multiple functions Project Manager and gather information to prepare Head Office Portfolio Reporting and facilitate Head Office Approvals.
- Understand bank's key initiatives through the full project life cycle.
- Leading Rationalization and socialization of documents between Head Office and US related parties.
- Provide appropriate regular information share and updates with Head Office and other key stakeholders
- Facilitate and oversight of Head Office Approvals including Head Office members.
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly: